Although it may seem easy to manage, this type of circuit requires particular attention when assessing the necessary treatment.
By definition, they have a zero or negligible water exchange and every active ingredient introduced into the system remains.
The water circulating in these circuits can create significant operational difficulties depending on the starting chemical characteristics, presence of metals, temperatures and presence of pollutants.
Aggressive water can cause corrosion of metal surfaces that significantly damage the piping or users, and the presence of scaling salts may form deposits and scaling that considerably inhibit heat exchange, resulting in higher energy consumption and even overheating and/or plant downtime.
To avoid these problems, achieve maximum plant efficiency and reduce energy costs, NCR Biochemical offers the following treatments:
- Corrosion inhibitors for high and low temperatures
- Fully organic corrosion inhibitors
- Dispersants and scale inhibitors
- Sludge removers and neutral products to remove old deposits and corrosion residue
- Cleaner with inhibited acids to completely rehabilitate plants
- Biocides to control biofouling and biological corrosion (iron bacteria and sulphate reducing bacteria)